Saturday, February 4, 2012

Project Life 2012 :: Week 4

Here is a look at my Project Life album for week four. I'm a little late posting this, as I was traveling most of this past week. Week four is pretty simple...a two page spread with one added 4" x 6" flip up photo protector. Here's a look at the album opened to week four.


On the left side, you can see the basic photos and journaling...


Here's the left side with the flip-up photo pocket lifted...


And, here's a look at the right side...

This was definitely a 'keep it simple' week. This whole thing took me less than an hour, and that's only because I kept getting interrupted by a certain four-year-old;) Actually, printing the photos is what took the most time. Once printed, I popped them in, added a bit of journaling and I was done! Simple!

Still loving this project very much.

1 comment:

Mark and Cari said...

When I get my birthday money you are going to have to help me out with what all I need to buy to start my album. Thanks!