Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sophia Style - Penguin Cutie

**Sometimes when I dress Sophia, I think she's just too cute NOT to take a photo. I present...Sophia Style.

Today, Sophia wore an adorable outfit gifted to her for Christmas from Aunt Niki and Uncle Cliff. It features a coordinating shirt, skirt and leggings, all with a penguin theme. Love these bright colors on her, and the skirt is the extra touch of frilly that this little princess loves. And, of course, no outfit is complete without sparkly shoes (via Target)! The only thing missing is the matching mini-purse that she got. Yes, a matching purse. We didn't take it to school, though. Adorable...


Unfortunately, the outfit didn't last all day. I got a call about 2:00 this afternoon from Sophia's teacher saying that she woke up from her nap with the pukies, and it had gotten on her outfit and in her hair. I call Toby, who is still on Christmas break, and he went to pick her up. When I got home after work, this is how I found her on the couch...

Poor baby...you know she's puny if she's sleeping like this after already taking a nap at school. She woke up a bit later and spent her time alternating between half sleeping, and watching old Mickey Mouse cartoons on the iPad...

I gave her a bath, and she's now resting comfortably in bed. Still running a low grade fever. Hope that little sweetie is much better tomorrow morning! Perhaps a day of 'skipping' school to stay home with Granny tomorrow will help;)

No comments: