Monday, January 23, 2012

Project Life 2012 :: Week 3

Here is a look at my Project Life album for week three. (Again, apologies for the photos...had to take them after the sun went down.)

Here is a look at the album when you open it to this week. You can see the two page spread with a 6" x 12" insert.


This is a look at the left side of the two-page weekly spread...


And, here's a look at the right side...


The front side of this week's insert was created using Ali Edwards' 6x12 Layered Template. It is taken from this blog post, and includes some of the photos.


The back side of the insert is simply a grid of 3"x3" photos that I printed from a recent outing to Crystal Bridges Museum with some friends. I kept it really simple. Just eight photos and a simple journaling tag.


Finally, here's a look at the album open to this week's pages, excluding the insert.

I am still very much loving this project, and glad I'm keeping up with it on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Mark and Cari said...

I'm so jealous! I just want to get mine started. I have to wait until my birthday though......then I'll be like 7 weeks behind... Ah!