Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project Life 2012 :: Week 2

Welcome to Project Life 2012, Week 2. This is the two page spread as it will be in my album, including an 8.5" x 11" insert I included...

Here is the two page layout without the insert...

Here's a look at the left side for week 2. It's a little hard to see, but there is actually a flip-up 4" x 6" page protector in the lower right hand corner. We received a cute card in the mail from a friend, and I wanted to include it in our Project Life album. My POTD (photo of the day), is under the flip up protector.


Here you can see the flip up page protector and the two photos underneath, one of which was taken by Toby;)


And here's the left page with the flip-up page protector all the way open...


Sophia had her four-year-old check up at the pediatrician's office this week, and I included a chart they gave us showing Sophia's weight (percentile) and a 'historical' data sheet of her weight, height, BMI, etc., on the back...



Finally, here's a look at the right side. A 'standard' layout...


It feels good to have two weeks of completed PL under my belt. I think I've come up with a pretty good system for staying current. Also, I ordered two of the black signature binders, and they should arrive this week, which will make it even easier to keep everything organized!

No comments: