Saturday, January 21, 2012

My girly girl.

In case you didn't know it already, my Sophia is a true girly girl. She loves to wear dresses (throws a fit if she 'has to' wear pants), wear jewelry, play with princess dolls and she even likes playing "makeup". She likes to watch me put on my makeup in the morning, and sometimes I let her help me by holding the brushes, etc. When we were in Disney World last year, we took Sophia to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, where she had her hair and makeup done. She even got to keep the little makeup kit...

She likes to use this kit to play "makeup" with me. She loves to have me sit in the floor while she does my makeup. Here was the scene a couple of nights ago...




She also likes for me to put makeup on her...

She doesn't quite get the concept of 'less is more' yet...guess that's normal for four-year-olds;) I think it's precious that she's such a girly girl, I just don't want her to grow up too fast! I'm sure I will blink my eyes and she'll be wearing 'real' makeup. I will cherish these Mommy/Daughter times together while I have them!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She is a DOLL! And you are a wonderful, beautiful, mommy, Susan! Love these sweet pictures!!