Saturday, August 6, 2011

If a picture is worth a thousand words...

I am so far 'behind' on blogging, it was a little overwhelming to sit back down in this space that seems now unfamiliar, and figure out how to keep it moving forward. I tend to blog chronologically, which sometimes keeps me from just writing about what's happening in the present. I knew I couldn't write one long (as in really long) post, nor did I want to manufacture a whole bunch of smaller ones.

I continue to faithfully take at least one photo every day...part of Project Life/Project 365. As I look back through those photos, I see that they tell the story of our lives. The everyday stuff. The big stuff. The silly stuff. REAL life. So, I decided to compile a movie made of photos from January 1 of this year to the present. They are not necessarily all my 'photos of the day', but each represents something from our lives this year.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, I wonder how much these 187 photos will say? (Don't worry, the video is only about six minutes...) For a better viewing experience, scroll to the bottom of the blog and turn off the music!

video

1 comment:

Mark and Cari said...

Yeah! Welcome back to blogger world. You've been missed. I loved the video, it was full of great highlights!