Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Project 365 | 2011

This year will mark my second year of doing a Project 365. Project 365 involves taking a photo every day, and documenting it in some way. Also for the second year, I am using a Project Life kit designed by Becky Higgins.

Somehow, some way, I managed to take at least one photo every day in 2010. Those photos can be seen here. For 2011, there are two different Project Life kits available. I chose the Amber edition...


Both this edition, and the Turquoise edition are available at Amazon.com. I've got my binder pretty much set up and ready to go. Here's a closer look at the binder...


I set up the first page mostly as recommended in the instruction sheet that came with the kit. I did have to customize a little though;)


What I love about Project Life is that it comes complete with the binder, the divided photo pocket pages, title cards, journaling cards and even a date stamp that let your Project 365 be captured in a very simple, easy way. I'm still finishing up some journaling for my 2010 binder. It's so much fun to look back through it to see a little snapshot {literally} of every day of our lives last year. I look forward to what 2011 will bring, and I look forward to documenting it with my Project Life kit. I may even do a weekly post here with just the POTDs (Photos of the Day)!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sooo pretty! I'm pretty much a sucker for good marketing, and that kit is really nicely done. : )