Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm thankful for...

..small moments. Those moments of everyday life that happen in the blink of an eye, but are precious. The little things....that add up to be the big things in life.

Waiting anxiously for the parade to start...


Falling asleep on the couch...


Little toes peeking out from the blanket...


Stopping to smell the flowers...


Silliness on a Monday evening...


I love to remember these small details. Since I've been participating in Project 365 this year, I have at least one photo from every day this year. Most of these photos really are of the small, seemingly unimportant details of our everyday lives. And yet, as I look back at all these photos, I am so grateful to have these memories of the small moments. I am truly blessed in so many ways, big and SMALL!!!

No comments: