Saturday, May 15, 2010

in a mood.

Lately, I've been in the mood to work on Sophia's 'baby album', which is really just a scrapbook of her first year. This is one of my current goals. I've done a good job of taking lots of photos, I just got behind on doing anything with them.

I love traditional 'paper' scrapbooking, but I've been increasingly doing digital layouts. They allow me to try different combinations and techniques without really committing. I can always just hit 'undo'! I also like that once I've purchased a digital element or paper, I can use it over and over and over again. Here are some layouts I've done in the last couple of weeks. I wish I could take credit for the overall design. However, most of them are made using layered templates, or are copied/scraplifted from layouts I've seen online. That doesn't matter to me. Using templates allows me to speed up the process and create layouts faster.







No comments: