Monday, March 22, 2010

Does this ever happen to anyone else?

I went to Target this evening after work to pick up a couple of necessities. You know....toothpaste, cough drops, trash bags. The usual. Well, I walked in to the store, and was immediately inundated with Liberty of London signage. Of course, I know about Liberty of London for Target. It is a broad product series with gorgeous colors and patterns. I've seen their advertisements, and I've seen it all over blogland. However, I went in to Target to purchase my few items and motor to the house. Inexplicably, I was drawn to the children's clothing section. I have no idea why! All of a sudden THIS (see below) jumped into my basket!!

I was even carrying a hand basket, rather than pushing a cart to ensure that I didn't buy extra stuff. Oh well. It was in the basket. What can I say? I think it will make one precious little girl a very cute Easter dress! I'm wondering if this sort of thing ever happens to anyone else....

2 comments:

Mark and Cari said...

ALL the time! It's like my shopping cart is somehow magnetized to the children's department at every store! It really is a problem!

Lilliana said...

Ummm. Yeah, like all the time! I'm sooo bad. Especially with two girls now!