Saturday, January 2, 2010

Check one off the list.

On my birthday last year, I made a few goals to accomplish by my 34th birthday. 34 goals, to be exact. There were lots of goals that began with the word 'finish'. Well, check one off the list! After a few weeks (months, really), I finally finished painting the utility room lockers this morning!


I'm not really sure why it took me so long....guess paining in confined spaces is not on my list of favorite things to do. Regardless, they're done. Well, almost. We still need to install the hardware and I need to find some baskets for the lower cubbies. I also need to have a couple of bench cushions made. All in due time, I suppose. Now to tackle some of those other goals....

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love them!!!

Luiza Kowalska said...

Hi!
My name is Luiza Kowalska and I live in Poland. I am a mother of 15-years old Jacob.
One day, searching online for information about anisocoria or Horner's syndrome I found your blog.I like read it, I love your family and you. You are wonderful parents and good people.
My son also has unequal pupils. Right pupil is larger than the left pupil. I noticed it two years ago. I started to check the pictures of his childhood.I found difference in his eyes on pictures, but I did not notice it early. I very worried, still go to the doctors, but they say that I do not have to worry, because it is physiological anisocoria. I wonder why doctors tell you, that your daughter has horner's syndrome? In Horner's syndrome pupil is very tiny and very, very slow dilate in dim light or darkness. It seems to me that sophia has a good response to light, only one pupil is slightly smaller than the other. I write to you e-mail. Sorry for my English but I speak english a little. I learn english about one year. I wait for your answer impatiently.Greetings from Poland.
Luiza :)

Keely said...

Love the shelves! Good tag team effort :-)