Sunday, December 14, 2008

a little family Christmas photo session

As this is Sophia's first Christmas, I wanted us to have an official family Christmas photo. I even scheduled an appointment at a photography studio. Had to cancel. We've all been under the weather, and haven't exactly felt like dressing up, driving to the studio, and wrangling for an hour and a half. So, we decided a 'home made' family Christmas photo session was in order. Thanks to Grandma Jean for Sophia's adorable outfit...







We hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a new year filled with blessings!

P.S. To certain members of my family who may be reading this (and you know who you are), please note that Sophia is wearing a headband WITH a little bow. You're welcome!

2 comments:

The Graves Gang said...

They are all adorable - but I especially love the 3rd one! She is just adorable...

If you are wondering who I am - I use to work with Toby at Elkins School District... In my opinion he was one of the best math teachers we ever had there.

Karen said...

Those are awesome! Kudos to your photographer. :) I think I'd just plan on her doing all future photo sessions as well.