Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm thankful for..

..the Christmas season.

I'm so looking forward to this holiday season. It's been nice to reflect on things for which I'm thankful during the past month, and now it is nice to look forward to Christmas and Sophia's ONE YEAR birthday! Oh my goodness. I can't believe I just typed that. Sophia will be one year old in less than a month!

Toby and I have made a good start on our Christmas shopping, and the decorating is under way. Not sure when we'll get all the lights on the house, as Toby has been a bit under the weather and, speaking of weather, it doesn't appear to be cooperating either! We are very excited about sharing Sophia's first Christmas. She won't understand what everything is, or how to open presents, or even what presents are. But, I look forward to teaching her in the coming years what Christmas is all about. I look forward to her shining eyes on Christmas morning when she gets to open all her gifts.

From our family to yours...


And remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!!!

No comments: