Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm thankful for..

..friends!!

Toby and I are blessed to have some very good people in our lives that are true friends. Some have been in our lives for as long as we can remember, some for a short time. It's so great to be able to call up a friend to go to the movie, to have a bite to eat, or to have an ear to listen. A friend is really with you through thick and thin. Even though you may not see them for a while, when you get together, the conversation resumes as if there was never an absence. Friends don't judge, they support. They are dependable. They are faithful.






I am fortunate that I consider most of my family, and Toby's, friends. I am also fortunate to work with a great group of people who I consider friends.

One thing that doing this particular post has made me realize is that I do NOT take enough photos with my (our) friends. Perhaps that means we're not together as much as we should be! I will try to remedy this....

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are so sweet Susan- I know everyone must love being around you!!! : )