Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm thankful for..

..the home that Toby and I built. We started construction a little over five years ago, and moved in January 31, 2004. This January will be our fifth anniversary in this house. We feel truly blessed to have this place to call home. Though we have wonderful neighbors, we each have plenty of space and don't feel like we're on top of one another. Our house is certainly not the largest, but we think it is cozy and comfortable.


I'll try to post some more photos of the house, as well as some interior shots, soon.

Thought for the day...

"There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort." ~Jane Austen

1 comment:

Boop said...

I remember the day you moved-it was "another family affair"! Isn't it nice when families do things together. I love your home, it is definitely a reflection of you both.