Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am proud.

I've been thinking lately how blessed I am, and how proud I am of many things in my life. Now, I know we're not supposed to be 'proud'. In fact, some synonyms for proud are arrogant, conceited, and big-headed. I hope I don't come across that way, but below is a list of things of which I'm proud.

  • I am proud that I am the youngest of three girls, and even more proud of my {much} older sisters!
  • I am proud of this man...

He is a great husband and a WONDERFUL father. He can fix just about anything, and is very smart. He's good with technology, and can always be relied upon to provide random facts about all subject matters. And get this...He teaches math. To high school students. Yeah, he deserves a merit badge!

  • I am proud that I am a Christian, born and raised!
  • I am proud that I went back to school to get my Master's Degree while working full time and building a house...



  • I am proud to say that my favorite holiday is Christmas.
  • I am proud to be an American.
  • I am proud that I have never puffed tobacco (or anything of the like).
  • I am proud of the house that Toby and I have built.
  • I am proud of Toby for being such a great Daddy...


  • I am proud of my family, especially my nieces.
  • I am proud of my mad scrapbooking skills.
  • I am proud of my parents for raising three good kids.
  • I am proud to say that I am a banker!
  • Most importantly, I'm proud I'm the mom to the best baby on the planet....



  • I'm proud of this list!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are so sweet!

The Graves Gang said...

Hi Susan,
I use to work with Toby at Elkins - he was an awesome teacher!!! I noticed that you like to scrapbook so thought you might be interested in the PMS workshop I am having [pajamas,munchies,scrapbooking] I have more information on it at my blog http//thegravesgang.blogspot.com