Monday, September 8, 2008

a long time coming...

Well, this post is a truly a long time coming. The photos below are all from a photo shoot we did to celebrate Sophia's three-month birthday milestone. Without going into too much detail, suffice it to say that the photographer took forever to get us the proofs, then it took me forever to sort throught the 150 plus photos to find some I actually liked! Anyway, here are some pics of our little angel, and some photos of the family all together! Hope you enjoy...












4 comments:

John, Shannon, and Jackson: said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Jessica said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! Seriously. I love that you incuded the Bichons. Who was the photographer???

Slinkard Family said...

Thanks for the comments. Of course we included the Bichons! They were our 'first' children...

The photos were taken by Kori Hudson, though sadly, I CAN NOT recommend her. I was happy with my maternity portraits (see my flickr page), but was very disappointed in this photo shoot, the results, and her lack of professionalism about my response. However, I think we did find a few gems in the rough!

Boop said...

My how she has changed, I agree with the pictures, the maternity ones were much better. Miranda did a great job with Libby and Wyatt's engagement ones. LeAnn does a great job too. Lots of good photographers around.