Sunday, August 10, 2008

new discoveries

Sophia has recently started to want to sit up more. We will often prop her up on the couch so she can see what's going on. . .


Last Friday, Toby put her 'Me in the Mirror' toy in front of her while she was on the couch. She's had this toy since coming home from the hospital, but she's only played with some of the attached toys. I don't think she's really recognized or responded to the 'mirror' part of the toy. Until now...




I love this shot of her reaching out to the camera!

4 comments:

Dana said...

What happy pictures!! Thanks for adding me to Flickr.. glad I found your sweet blog :) Dana

Dana said...

Hi Ya Friend! thanks for stopping by my blog..You asked about the origin of my blog name.. I love all things french and from the south.. Vickery is a very old southern name and of course vous means you in french. No real secret meaning. I just liked the sound of it :) Hope to see you again!

Jessica said...

Ha! We are playing comment tag! : ) You will LOVE Montessori! My mom worked there for years and it is a fabulous curriculum. I would give my right arm to take our baby there someday. You won't regret it- she will love the interaction. I think letting your kids have some outside exposure, away from home, is a very smart idea. Keep us all posted on how it goes. I know you will be so proud for little Sophia when she has her own little world to tell you all about. So sweet! : )

Jessica said...

Susan,

I talked to Betty ont he phone two nights ago, and I am going to drop off a present for Libby at your house sometime. I think Betty will get it from you to take to Tulsa. If I come after school today, somewhere around 4:30 ish, can I leave it on the porch?